- Dating Email
- How To Login POF USA
- How to Get a Reply on POF
- Recover POF Login Information
- POF Review
- POF Upgrade
- POF Forums Login
- Reset POF Password
- POF Login With Facebook
- 5 Reasons To Join POF.com
- Attracting Women Online
- How to create POF profile
- Is POF Down?
- POF Customer Service
- How to change POF - PlentyOfFish password?
- Plenty Of Fish
- POF Chat
- POF Username Search
- POF Online Dating
- Block Someone on POF
Block Someone on POF
Pof online dating service, popular in Canada, UK, Australia, Brazil and the USA. POF offers premium services as part of their upgraded membership to the desired members who include services such as seeing when your profile was viewed and by whom, and allowing users to see whether a send message has been read or deleted. Plenty Of Fish was released on 2003 with its official website is www.pof.com.
While you enter into the official website of Plenty of Fish, sometime you may face irritating people who is likely to annoy you all the time. In such case, you really want to get rid of those fellows. But don’t worry. You can always block them instantly. How to block people on POF is not all that complicated. You do however need to have an open conversation with them to block someone on POF. This means a message from them inside your pof inbox. Once you block them, they can’t view your profile, start conversation and add you as friend.
You guys may have enjoyed pof mobile app or sometimes desktop site. Whatever you are using, you are just behind few simple steps to block those unwanted people.
Block someone from POF.com on computer
- Open pof.com on your web browser.
- Sign in your account.
- Now you have to open the message that the person sent you.
- Go all the way to the bottom of the page. You can find option box on the right bottom.
- Click on block user.
Block someone in POF App
- Go to POF app and login your account by entering your username and password.
- Home page appears. Tap MORE.
- Now scroll all the way down to account setting.
- Tap on blocking.
- Here type the one whom you prefer to block. And tap block.
OR, you can directly visit the profile of the person you want to block. Then go to menu and tap block.
Un-Block Someone On POF
- First of all you have to open any conversation in your inbox.
- Then click Users I Blocked on the right side of the page.
- Finally click unblock user next to the username of the person you wish to unblock.
You’ll know that you’re blocked if you get a block message when you try to send message to someone who has specifically blocked you.
Report Somene on POF
You can report a user for suspicious activity and the team at POF will investigate in strict confidentiality. Once again you will be warned to have a true reason for reporting someone outside of petty behavior. The following is a list of acceptable reasons.
- Abusive User
- Incomplete/Nonsense Profile
- Indecent Images
- Copyright/Cartoon Images
- Forum Abuse
- Nigerian/Russian Scam (we assume other countries can’t scam you either)
- Promoting/Selling Stuff
- Posting Old Pictures
- Images That Do Not Show Their Face
To report user: Click on the Report User at the bottom of their profile page. They will not know if you reported them. Just make sure you have a valid reason that is against the POF TOS.